Tuesday, February 22, 2011

In The Mail: New Shoes from Beso.Com

Delivered in the mail today - A great pair of shoes from Beso!

New Shoes :)

Soft Navy Leather, with laces up the front. I think they are so adorable and they are very comfortable! I plan to wear them a lot when the snow has melted! Navy is a color that I've told myself I want to incorporate more into my wardrobe! (I recently purchased my first blazer/jacket, and it's navy, but that's a topic for another post.)

Beso.Com is a website that allows users to shop from hundreds of stores, all at once. Clothing, Accessories, Shoes, Kitchen gadgets - You type into the search box, beso works it's magic, and you get to see a giant list of shopping options. I like how you can narrow down your search too- Search by brand, price, style, or see what's on sale! (The shoes I decided on were originally $65, but had been marked down to about $25!) It's easy to find exactly what you're looking for.



To find my cute shoes, I went straight to the sale section. Who doesn't LOVE a good sale? Then I searched for 'Vintage Style Flats' because I was in the market for some cute flats for spring, and I thought it would be fun to find a pair styled after vintage shoes! They have so many Modern Vintage Shoes and Boots, you should go check them out!

I found my little navy oxfords - Fell in Love - and Beso Shipped them (In less than a week!), right to my front door! Thank you, Beso's!

New Shoes :)

Come on, Spring!