Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Big happenings around the ol' blog this week, but I wanted to be sure and take part in my friend Sheila's fabulous meme, "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" (especially since I've missed the past couple of weeks!)



You can check out what other bloggers are reading at Sheila's website (http://www.bookjourney.wordpress.com/)


Here's What I'm Reading Now:

How To Knit A Love Song and How To Knit A Heart Back Home by Racheal Herron




What I plan to read this week:

Craft Corps: Celebrating The Creative Community One Story At A Time by Vickie Howell

Skipping A Beat by Sarah Pekkanen
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Georgia Bottoms by Mark Childress

The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran

Little Princes by Conor Grennan

If you get a chance, drop back by this week for my special week of Crafting books and author interviews! And be sure to enter the fantastic giveaway I am offering this week!


As always, Happy Reading Ya'll!