Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm back and ready to hop!

Wow, what a hectic couple of weeks around here.  Thank you all for the sweet thoughts and prayers in regards to my Mom's fall and upcoming surgery to have some stents put in.  Hopefully, she will be on the road to recovery soon.  Yeah!


Tonight I am joining up with some of my pals from the StampTV for an inspiration blog hop.  You should have arrived at my blog after looking at Lori's awesome creation.  If you didn't, you don't want to miss a thing and should head back to StampTV and start from the beginning.   Below is the photo that our amazing team member Miesje chose to inspire us:




As you can see I was inspired by the colors in the photo.   I used the Winter Wings set (one of my favorite sets from Gina K. Designs) for my card. 


I am going to send you on your way to Melissa's blog so that you can see the fabulous design that she has come up with. 


Recipe:
Stamps:  Winter Wings-GKD
Paper:  PL Tan Leather, PL Chocolate Kiss, PL Ivory-GKD, Print-from stash
Ink:  Adirondack Espresso, Tea Dye Distress Ink
Extras:  ribbon, button, nesties, copics (E00, E11,E19,E55,R02,R11,R12,R22,YR01,YR02)