Monday, February 14, 2011

Sophisticated Black and White

Hi Everyone~
Late this afternoon, I received a beautiful tag from
my friend One Heart. On the back of the envelope
was this gorgeous sticker. Well, I needed to make
a friend-themed tag for Tag Tuesday, so I used
this and made this for One Heart...
(I will share her tag with you later this
week!)

This is what I designed~So, she
will be receiving this in the mail soon
to go in her newly redecorated den!

"Dreaming in Black and White" Necklace

Nothing seems to equal the sophistication of black
and white...and I wanted to share some of my
Etsy creations.


Black and White Decorator Paper Clip

How about "jewelry" for your desk or work table?



Paris Tray

And of course, what would sophistication be
without Paris--the capitol of "chic?"

If you like vintage, you might want to
take a peek inside my shop and give
yourself a treat.


I hope you're all doing fabulously.

"S" is for Sophisticated...If you like to join in Alphabet Thursday, Jenny Matlock's
link is listed below--it's fun!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to: