Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Monday!

Space of Time

Hi Everyone~
I hope that you all had a nice weekend. I received some very exciting news. I have just discovered that 2 of my altered art works have been accepted into a juried art show.

For those of you who may not know what "juried" means, the process is as follows. Numerous pieces by various artists are submitted into an art show and while some shows are "open" to everyone, others are juried and a special panel made up of artists, gallery owners, etc. determine which work will be in the show.


Beach Beauties

So, now you can imagine my surprise when I found out that my 2 pieces were juried in and will be on display.

These were wooden cigar boxes that went through a metamorphosis--many hours went into these individual projects--but I love making them!

I hope that you are having the start of a super week!

If you would like to visit my Monday feature with all new artists on my Whimsical Musings Magazine, I'm sure you would enjoy seeing all the fabulous women I have featured. To reach there, go here.


Linking this to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch!

Linking this to Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy!

Linking this to Blue Monday.

XO
Cindy