Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday, Ya'll! 

I've been missing in action a bit lately, but I have good reasons!  My mom is finally home from the rehabilitation hospital where she has been recovering from a fractured hip!  We still have a long way to go before she is back to 100%, but she is home, and that is a huge relief!  Thank you to everyone who sent their sweet thoughts and messages for her recovery!

Now, on to fun stuff!  I love participating in Java's Follow Friday 40 and Over meme!  You run across the nicest bloggers there, so be sure to check out the list - there's over 100 there today! Just click on the button below!




Another fun blog hop this weekend is at Crazy For Books!  Lots of book blogs to check out here too! Click on the button to check it out!

Book Blogger Hop




And for the Big NEWS ...I have a special event coming up next week that you are not going to want to miss!  February 28 to March 5th will be CRAFTING WEEK!  So if you like reading, and you like crafting - I've got some grand surprises for you in store, plus a pretty spectactular giveaway prize to boot!  Come by Sunday and I'll have all the details ready!  It's going to be fun!!!!



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and as always, Happy Reading, Ya'll!