Monday, February 21, 2011

Brother Visit!

Last weekend my brother flew up from North Carolina to visit us in New York! It was SO great to see him, and I always wish he could stay longer. While he was here, I was able to talk him into doing a touch of Modeling for me! He's a really good sport, and he'll pose however I ask him to (Which usually ends up with him standing on one leg and jumping up and down- like I said, he's a good sport to put up with me! :)

I love this photo of him in a Vintage LA Lakers T-shirt!
DSC_0014
Available Here.

Here's a shot of him in a Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Sweater, that's on the way to the shop soon-
DSC_0028

We had lots of fun, and it's always amazing to see my vintage on a real person. I need more friends willing to model! How would you try to talk your friends into it?