Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday (w/ a few words)


My kids crack me up.
I can always count on them to put a smile on my face!!


A few weekends ago my FIL was supposed to come stay with us for the weekend.
Unfortunately, plans changed and he wasn't able to make it. But, he left some cash for us to take the girls out to eat. Adam was showing the money to Lillian while telling her we were going to go to McDonald's. Lillian just looked at Adam for the longest time - just staring at him with a sass to her little grin. She then leaned forward to whisper in his ear " Must be nice!!" :)


The other day I said to the hubs, "I have a proposal for you" (it was in regards to some home improvement projects) and Alexa sat up quickly and said all confused, "Wait a minute, I thought you were already married".


Last night Lillian wanted to show me how she can put her jammies on all by herself.
She took off all her clothes including her underwear. I asked where they were and she said, "Mom, I just can't wear those anymore - they give me wedgies all night long".