Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Shabby Goodness for You!

Pink Angels Tussie Mussie


Happy Pink Saturday! I would like to share some of my creations with you.

Mixed Media Paris Purse--Made from a matchbox


Paris Purse--Reverse Side




Melinda of The Vintage Inspired Home just started

a new online magazine. Trust me, it is beyond breathtaking!


I love garlands, so in celebration of her new venture, I created a miniature garland

for her with a “tea time” theme. Here are small snippets of what it looks like.


Tea Time Garland





To go to The Vintage Inspired Home On-line
Magazine, please go here.

As I design for Shabby Cottage Studio, I used their images for all of my creations!

The tea pot is from The Graphics Fairy! And my pink angels are from Dezinaworld!


And I just got some very exciting news--I found out that my art

work is going into 20 different art galleries--I am walking on a

Pink "Cloud 9!"


Also, if you'd like to take a peek inside my Etsy shop, it is here.


Linking this to Blogger's Bodega!


Linking this to White Wednesday!



Linking this to Pink Saturday!