Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BYS Order: Overall and Fashion Addict


Tired of only hearing about sites that are based in America or some other place that is not Australia (which is where I currently reside) I did a bit of hunting and found Fashion Addict. I decided to take the chance and placed an order with them and I was impressed, not only with what they offer (which caters to my needs but may not to more hardcore make up enthusiasts) but with their prices (both product and shipping) and most of all, bliss, how soon your order arrives (if you are in Australia, of course). They say it takes 2 business days and it does.

 


I was quite pleased with how they packed everything in a box and bubble wrapped what they believed would suffer the most damage if roughly handled, everything else was sealed in plastic.


After having such good luck finding the BYS Metallics in Brown palette I thought I would try the BYS Diamond Shadow palette which I thought would be an amazing all-in-one palette - look at the colors! You can do a day look, a night look and if you are a purple fanatic like I am in terms of eye make up then there are purples too.

I also picked up the Animal Instincts palette in purples because I recalled seeing it on Yumeko's blog and how it seemed to be a worthwhile palette to pick up. Anyway, it is purple. Enough said.

The other thing I picked up was a blush in a brown. If you recall my last experience with a BYS blush then you can tell how relieved I am that this one is intact!


The only thing I am most displeased about (kind of anyway) is that I ordered a lipstick, Naked Rose and got a lipstick like...


...this. And if you cannot tell, it is hardly the same color as what is shown on the website. Hm, not impressed Fashion Addict. However, I will explain in a review later why I am not that displeased.

Reviews for each separate product coming soon!