Friday, February 11, 2011

LOTD: The good days where we do not need much


This is not exactly my current look of the day as I did this a while back (if you are really acute, you will notice these photos were taken in the temporary room I was in prior to moving into my permanent room - and if you were with me last year, you will recognize it as the same room.) but I do this look frequently as it involves two of my favorite daily colors: Darling Girl Snuggle and Fyrinnae Okapi.


This photo makes me realize just how much I need to get my bangs trimmed...


I am so on a neutrals kick it is insane, I never even liked neutral looks to begin with: if going for a neutral no make up sort of feel then why bother with make up to begin with? Hence why I feel the black eyeliner gives my neutral look a good edge.