Monday, February 28, 2011

Go for the Icing

Happy Monday......is it?  I hope your weekend was a good one. On Saturday we went to Fresno to buy one of these and we came home to a bunch of that cold, white stuff that the weatherman said we were going to get.  Yuck!  It snowed off and on for a few hours, but we really only ended up with a light dusting.  Thank goodness! 


Yesterday, I found a little time to get into the studio and play.  I recently joined the Outlawz Challenge group and on Sunday's they post a new CAS challenge.  CAS is so hard for me to do, I always have good intentions of keeping my cards fresh and clean but tend to over layer or embellish.  I am pretty happy with how this card turned out though.  I combined the CAS sketch from the Outlawz with the TCPTuesday challenge for this week which is to use these colors:


which I paired with this sketch:
I stamped this sweet bunny from The Cat's PJ's Forget About the Cake set onto a scrap of white cardstock with brown ink and then colored with Copics (colors listed below) and paper pieced with some of the adorable new Stella and Rose line from My Minds Eye.  Want this stamp/paper?  You can get them here


Recipe:
Stamps:  Forget About the Cake-Cat's Pajamas
Paper:  Neenah Solor White, Stella and Rose-MME
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Extras:  Copics (BG72, R20, R30, R32,W1,W7 and Blender), White Glossy Accents, Diamond Dust Glass Glitter, Yellow Spica pen, Clear Glossy Accents