Saturday, February 12, 2011

Treasures from Treasured Friends

Hi Everyone--
I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday! I received
some wonderful surprises in the mail today~I
wanted to share them with you.

The first is a Valentine from my dear friend
Donna at My Shabby Chateau...Look at all
this vintage goodness! It just warms my heart!

A day without a call or email from Donna just
feels empty~we may be far away, but we're
close in heart.

And I received this beautiful handmade card from my
sweet friend Carol at The Answer is Chocolate! Oh
my goodness--her card was even chocolate-colored! Such
special Valentine goodness from a wonderful woman
and precious friend--and such an unexpected
surprise!

Carol has a hoppin' blog, but always finds the time
to give of herself and always be such an inspiration
to others.

And then, be still my heart--I received not one, but
TWO bracelets from Linda at Charmed Victorian...
I am so excited--Oh my, when I won her contest, I
had no idea that it was for 2 bracelets! She is such
a sweet and generous spirit that emanates joy.

So many of you have blessed me with your joy and
friendship--and prayers--during my short time of
blogging...Thank you to these amazing women
and to all of my special friends who come to
visit and share my shenanigans and art.

I pray for you to have a beautiful Sunday and
a Happy Valentine's day!

And one more thing I need to tell you about
because it is so awesome...Tonight my husband
and I got some Dove chocolate candy. When
my husband opened a piece, he noticed
that on the packaging in the inside it read,
"The more you praise and celebrate your
life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

How special is that? So friends, let's
celebrate! And praise!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to Spiritual Sunday!!