Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BYS Review: Perfectly Peachy blush


Now BYS can hardly be perfect and I have come to realize they may not be that on top of their colors as they ought to be considering how extreme they can go with neons and the like. So looking at this blush I am thinking how they came to the conclusion that it is "peachy" and why they decided to name it as "Perfectly" Peachy. To me this is a brown, hardly a peach.



What say you? Brown or peach? If you do not believe me when I say it is more brown than peach, look at how nude it looks on my tanned skin:


Peach it is not, evidently. Still, although the name may bug me it is on the bottom of the blush so I do not see it whenever I use it and scoff and plus, when I ordered this from Fashion Addict I was looking for a brown blush.

I like how pigmented the blush is, I only have to lightly dab at it to get a workable amount on my brush and a little does go a long way. I am a person who does not like much blush as well so this works perfectly for me and I am guessing I will use this for a long time before hitting pan. It is smooth and has no shimmer for which I am so grateful, I am slightly fed up of everything containing shimmer or glitter or shine. Matte works for me.