Saturday, February 19, 2011

Necklaces for Your Vintage Lifestyle

I couldn’t wait to show you the pink roses I received from my husband for
Valentine’s Day. Did I mention that I have the biggest crush on this man?



Miraculous Medallion Key Necklace

While I’m on the subject of romance, I wanted to show you one of my

French-inspired key necklaces.


Mother Teresa of Calcutta used to pass out the Miraculous Medallions to

give people hope. Once I got my hands on one of these beauties, I couldn’t

wait to incorporate it into my wearable art.



Guardian Angel Necklace

For those of you who know me well, you are aware that my 2 passions

are spirituality and art. I feel very fortunate to combine these 2 important

aspects of my life in making these special pieces.




Linking this to Spiritual Sunday.