Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hi Everyone~
Happy Valentine's Day!!! Here are some blueberry
muffins I made for my husband...Then, my daughter
got the idea for me to take a pic for my blog~I'm
so glad she did so that I could wish ALL of you
a Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my
Valentine Blog Candy contest...The winner is
Kaye of Sandwich Ink--Congratulations Kaye!!!
If you email me your address, I will mail it right
out.

Here is a brand-new tag I made for this happy
day!!!


And last but not least, here is my Valentine's surprise
from my husband--I am so excited! He was out
of town last week and came back with a table full
of crafting goodies and machines for me--I am
still shocked and it isn't all open yet, but I had
to share this pic with you...

It looks more like Christmas around here
than Valentine's Day!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled
with love of family and friends!!!
Love,
Cindy

Linking this to Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy!
Blue Monday with Smiling Sally!
and Dezinaworld with the awesome June!

And, one more thing--get ready for the Mardi Gras
celebration on here!! It will be loads of fun!!!