Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Psyche Minerals: Just To Squeal


I have been trying to be really good with money in my first month back in Adelaide but when I saw what Psyche Minerals had to offer...well, she won me over with all the amazing, inspiring dragon-like colors! I am SO in love and I swear I need full-sizes of A LOT of PM products!



 

The owner of Psyche Minerals, Molly, is so very sweet and created a listing for me as if you try ordering from her etsy store it sort of does not work if you are anywhere but the U.S. So just a note to all of you international makeup fiends: Molly does ship internationally, drop her a line and let her know what you want to order and she will make a custom listing for you because she is spectacular like that (and very prompt too).

 

I received my package today but unfortunately it looks like two of my colors have leaked majorly! I am devastated as handling everything is a bit of a pain and although shimmer is gorgeous it can be a bit tedious when it gets everywhere.


For now I have no swatches because I want to clean up everything and possibly put my samples in a different container (and try out the whole putting samples from baggies into a container/jar trick!) so I can use them more efficiently.


What I love so far though? How prompt Molly was in getting my order listed and shipped out (even apologizing for a slight delay in getting my package out which was so sweet of her!), how beautiful the colors all look and the shimmer! I feel like the leaked shimmer is a waste and may just use it as a body shimmer or something...even though might involve me rubbing the envelope all over myself. Hmmm, maybe not...

Read more about Psyche Minerals and Molly here at her blog! You can also see sneak previews of new colors to come (which is my favorite part about her blog).