Monday, January 24, 2011

New Blog Header!

I've been feeling lately like I want to change the look of this blog. I want to make it more my style and a reflection of me! As of today, the blog has a brand new header! It took a couple hours, and a lot of trial and error, but I actually made it myself. Here are some of the other images that I really loved, but didn't make the cut for the final header..

Vintage Shoes
picnikfile_sxYSAt
picnikfile_dsdDL1
picnikfile_TqnSfq
DSC09858
DSC00065
4807249530_70e7fde519_b
DSC00170

In the end, I went with the Carousel, as you can see at the top of the blog! What do you think?
picnikfile_FlcxXs

This is the first time I've made anything like this! I know most of them still need text, but I'd love to hear some thoughts, critiques, comments, tips & tricks, and/or anything else you'd like to add! I admire so many of your blogs, and it's time to break out and get creative with mine!