Monday, January 17, 2011

A card, confession and confections!

ETA:  I just let the random generator pick the lucky winner and it is:



Amanda R said...



Just found your blog (you can thank Dorcas and her photo of your crocheted flowers) but I am lovin your cards too! My favorite color lately is red. Such a bright happy color!



Thanks Amanda!  I will be contacting you for your snail mail addy.  Thanks again to everyone who commented.  This was fun and I will do it again soon.



The Card:
I created this card for the VLV Week 3 Sketch Challenge.  Let me say, I love this sketch that my pal Tosh created, my mind was spinning with ideas.  I will use this sketch again and again.  I was also inspired by the colors of the sketch.  They are some of my favorites together.
I used stamps from Verve's Framed Wishes and Blue Skies sets.


The Confession:


I have lots and lots of Verve stamps that have been sorely neglected and decided that I would put them to good use in 2011.  While rummaging through them all, looking for inspiration I found out that I have two Kind Words sets and one of them had never seen ink! I guess I really liked it! 


This brings me to the Confections:


I am going to give my extra set of Kind Words and an assortment of goodies from my stash to one of my amazing blog readers.  All I ask of you is to leave me a comment on this blog post and let me know what your favorite color is.  I will create your goodie pack based on your favorite color.  I will randomly pick a winner on Tuesday, January 25, 2011.  If your blog/e-mail is not linked to your comment, please leave me some way of contacting you.


Hugs,