Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Valentine Tweet For You

I made my first Valentine for this year tonight.  I received the  Valentine Tweet digi stamp I used on my card for playing along with a challenge over on the Crafting with Deedee's Digis blog.  I decided it would be perfect to use on this week's challenge -- use pink & red.  I am also entering it in the challenge #71 at Stampin' Sisters in Christ (create a card or project that includes wings).

I outlined this chick's hat and the heart in her mouth with a glitter pen.  I thought she just need a little bit of sparkle.



Supplies:
Cardstock - Strathmore Bristol, Colorbok, Georgia Pacific, Recollections
Patterned paper - Colorbok
Stamp - Deedee's Digis (Valentine Tweet)
Embellishments - Ribbon (misc from stash), Prismacolor pencils, Sakura gelly roll pen (silver star)
Sketch - CPCST90