Friday, January 14, 2011

CSS Color Challenge Blog Hop

Wow, it seems like it has been forever since the CSS gals hopped!  We are kicking off 2011 with a color challenge.  We are using the colors that Gina chose for this weeks StampTV Color Spotlight Challenge.  If you have arrived here after checking out Lori's amazing creation, then you are in the right spot.  If not, you can head back to StampTV and start from the beginning




My card is clean and simple.......easier said than done!  I used this sweet heart from Tami's Hopeful Hearts set.  I wasn't sure about using these colors with this layout, but I really like how it turned out.  I used the FTL122 sketch as my layout inspiration.  The Fresh Asparagus panels were embossed with the Textile Texture Cuttlebug EF and the Sweet Corn panels were embossed with the Script Cuttlebug EF.  The Red Hot scallop strip was embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug EF.  Ya gotta love that Cuttlebug!


I won't keep you long as my pal Melissa Shultz has more eye candy for you to check out!