Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Friday! And It's blog-hopping time!!




It's Friday! And that, of course, means .... 


 

It's blog-hopping time!  Jennifer at http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ sponsors this fun weekend event!  Check out all the different blogs and see what other book bloggers are reading!

Jennifer's question of the week is:

"Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"

My answer:  I like a pretty wide variety of genres, but am particularly fond of cozy mysteries (I like the "cozy" settings of these books - bookstores, bakeries, sewing circles); romance (I love a great love story!); women's fiction (for I am a woman!) and Southern fiction (for I am a Southerner!)

Plus I just plain ol' love reading!

Happy Friday, my friends, and as usual, Happy Reading, Ya'll!

P.S.  Don't forget to check out my "Dreaming of Book" giveaway - a part of the "Dreaming Of Books" Giveaway Blog Hop!  See the button on the sidebar to enter!