Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Magic of Believing

Hi Everyone--

My dear friend June at Dezinaworld has a challenge going on and the theme is "Magic" and it is up to us as to how we want to interpret the theme.

I chose "The Magic of Believing" and this tag and little match box were made for my friend Linda Adams at I'm a Random Creativity as she is celebrating a very special milestone on Monday and I wanted to join her in that celebration.

Here is the matchbox to go with the tag and I hope
it will be a memory of friendship that Linda will
keep for years to come. Please, if you get a chance
on Monday, visit her blog...I am certain that you
will be so thrilled to share in her news. (Trust me,
it is amazing.)

And, there's a little something inside too--a sign
of faith.


My friend Joyce from The Bear's Blog is the winner of
the "Purse"Journal--congratulations, Joyce! And I love
how you said you would make it a scriptural journal...
how wonderful!!!

Wishing everyone a beautiful Sunday!

Linking this to Dezinaworld