Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sugar-Sweet Valentines!

Hi Everyone--
As you can see, I have been busy making Valentine's Day tags.

Here are some with crinkly seam binding and handmade flowers.


So fun to make!


My friend Sharon from My Vintage Studio has these adorable tags available in her Etsy store.

If you get a chance, go take a look...they're precious!


And my sweet friend, Kim has simply sweet Valentines in her Etsy store too! (Look at that adorable heart button!) I'm sure you'll love both of their stores!


My blog candy giveaway is still going on! Be sure to sign up if you haven't already. Just become a follower and leave me a message on here.

I am linking this up to Tag Tuesday with Louise!

And I am linking this up to The Graphics Fairy with Karen!

Also, on Monday morning, I hope you'll go over and take a look at my brand-new online magazine. Just click the button on my right side bar to go there!

Have a sugar-sweet week ahead!

XO
Cindy