Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop

Hi there!  I recently became a member of the Designing Divas Facebook group and today we are having our first OBG (oldies, but goodies) Blog Hop.  The idea for this hop is that we go through our "stash" and pull out our "old" stamps and supplies use them. 


If you arrived at my blog from Cindy's amazing blog, then you are in the right place.  If not, you may want to go back to Sue's awesome blog and start from the beginning.


The card I am sharing with you today has two "old" elements to it.  The stamp is from PSX (one of my all time favorite companies) and the date on the side is 1995.  I am so glad that I pulled it out and got it inky again.
The other "old" element is the glittery pinkish lavender SEI cardstock from the Lovebirds collection.  I colored the sweet peas with Copics and then covered them with Glossy Accents.  I love layers and this card has a total of 9.  I chose a classic layout for this one, letting the image become the star.  I finished off the card with a big satin bow. 


I don't want to keep you too long, there is so much more for you to see.  I am going to send you on your way to Karen's blog, I know she has a treat in store for you!