Monday, January 24, 2011

Friends

Happy Monday!


I have a fun little card  to share with you today.  I created this card for last Friday's StampTV Color Spotlight challenge.  I love these colors, they were a blast to work with.  The ribbon had a touch of lime green, so I threw that in for good measure.


This weeks colors are:




I used 3 of my favorite Gina K. Designs sets on my card.  On the Turquoise layer, I stamped the solid flower image from Pressed Flowers in Adirondack Aqua ink and then over stamped it with the coordinating open image flower from A Year of Flowers in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I colored the center of the flowers with Prismacolor pencils to give them a little pop! I love how Melanie illustrates so many of her sets to work perfectly together.  I stamped the solid flower again on a white Nestabilities Labels 2 panel and added the sentiment from the Friends set.  I finished off the card with some Cinnamon Stickles, ribbon and pearls.
.
have a great day,