Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Bloggiesta Weekend!!

Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon, the brainchild of Natasha at Maw Books Blog!.  A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!  It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!



This will be 2nd Bloggiesta I've participated in, and it's a wonderful way to work on the blog, change some things around, add some new stuff - in a nutshell - IT'S SPRING CLEANING TIME!!!



Here is my list of goals that I hope to accomplish this weekend:

1. Mail giveaway prize
2. Organize books and prizes for upcoming giveaways and 500th Follower Prize
3. Write up pending reviews
4. Make a list of authors to contact for author interviews
5. Write up a few "rainy day" posts
6. Update challenges and books read pages

I'm sure I'll be adding to the list along the way!  I also hope to participate in the mini-challenges as well!

So, it's 10:00 a.m. in Texas and I'm ready to take off...