Sunday, January 30, 2011

One World, One Heart

I am a mixed media artist from New Orleans. I design for Shabby Cottage Studio. My work is currently on exhibit in various art galleries throughout the country and I am happiest when I am creating.

On February 17th a winner will be chosen at random to win the prize I have made.

I have created a piece called "Butterfly Dreams." It
was made from a matchbox and is adorned with
a vintage butterfly.


When it is opened, there is a design from The Graphics
Fairy as well as a vintage key on a short chain.



I just received this beautiful tag from my dear friend Linda at Random Creativity--thank you so much Linda!!! (This is not part of the giveaway.)


THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!! THANK YOU FOR VISITING!!!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to: One World One Heart