Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Cold Out!

The last couple of days have been full of non-stop, heavy, cold snow! The big huge snowflakes you can catch or watch fall all the way to the ground. I don't really mind the snow, If I can stay home. So basically, the last two days have involved lots of hot tea, slippers and blankets, updating the Etsy shop, some cooking, kitty snuggling, and starting a new Knitting project.

I haven't knit in so long, I was a little worried I wouldn't remember how to cast my stitches on, but I managed to figure it out! Now my new cowl is knitting up nicely. There is nothing like cuddling up with a hot cup of Chai, and some warm Alpaca yarn to knit.


Yesterday I baked a delicious six-cheese Lasagna! I'm sure it's the best I've ever made, and it was the best I've tasted in a long time too! I love when cooking project go according to plan. I think The Boyfriend was pretty happy too.

Homemade Lasagna

Other than that, lots of new vintage in the shop this week, and stay tuned for another big shop update! Here's a picture of Norman, playing in a box - He is really bored, and I think he is wishing the snow would go away so he could go back outside to play...

Normy in a Box.