Tuesday, April 26, 2011

With Moms in Mind--A Garden Full of Memories

Hi Everyone~

As you can see, I have been busy creating Mother's Day pieces for my Etsy shop. The latest is this "Shabby Cottage Garden."

I design for Shabby Cottage Studio and the wooden shrine that it was created with is one of their products from their awesome on-line store!


Lots of shabby goodness here in addition to a nest and eggs--perfect for someone who enjoys their garden and would like to bring "the outside" in!

Here is a mixed-media, silver-toned bezeled bracelet from my shop...It was created with images from Madame Tussaud's Museum Collection.

This one of a kind piece is like wearing a virtual garden on your wrist! This is the only bezeled bracelet left in my shop.



So many of our moms inspire us--so, I wanted to create this piece with an image from Dezinaworld where I am on the Design Team. The image of the girl is from their Spring collection. The background is theirs, as well.

I have a question for you~Do you have any special memories from your childhood of your mom in her garden?

As for me, I remember when it rained, my mom would break off little pieces of bread and put them on the fence around our house so that the birds would not go hungry because of inclement weather. That was such a sweet thing to do!

A special blog event is starting on Sunday--so, please come back and take a look!

XO
Cindy

Linking this to White Wednesday!

Linking this to Laugh Love and Craft!

Linking this to Creavil!

Linking this to Alphabet Thursday!

("B" is for bezeled bracelet.)

Linking this to Show and Tell Friday!