Sunday, April 24, 2011

Meet and Greet (My First Guest Blog Post)

DSC_0028

Recently I was asked by Nicole, of 'Assorted Thoughts Of A Scatter-Brain' if I would do a guest blog post on her blog. I really wanted to do it for her, and then I heard that Tammy was also going to do a guest post! We decided right away that if we did our posts with a common theme, it would be twice the fun.

The topic of my post was all Norman and June! It turned into a meet and greet with the Fuzz Balls! Tammy's post was hijacked by her cat, Rosco, and you should check that out too while you're over there! He looks pretty smashing in his red hat!

Check out Nicole's Blog! The Assorted Thoughts Of A Scatter-Brain.
And Check out Tammy's Blog! PuNk rAwK pUrL.

Have you done any guest blogging lately? Post a link so I can read them. I've been asked to do guest posts on another blog or two, and I can't wait to do those too!