Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Eggs!!

Alexa, Lilli and I colored Easter Eggs the other night.  It was a bummer Adam couldn't be with us, but that's why I take a ton of pictures, so he doesn't miss out.  We had a leftover Easter egg coloring kit from last year, that didn't require any vinegar, which was good because I didn't have any.  It was a paint kit that was much more fun anyways.  The girls could get creative and it was a little more exciting for them rather than just sitting there waiting for their egg to turn color in a cup. 
I love how Lillian sticks out her tongue when she is concentrating hard.

Ta-Da!!  Lillian's blue robin's egg!!
Alexa got a little upset at herself because she felt that she was rushing too much and all her colors were mixing together.  She thought Lillian's were turning out much better.  But, once she slowed down and took her time, the smile came to her face and she started to have some fun painting her eggs.
Happy girl - pretty egg!
The paint kit.  I am totally going to find another one like this for next year.
My girls coloring Easter Eggs - 2011!!
They turned out beautiful!!

All ready for the Easter Bunny!!

Does your family color Easter Eggs??