Friday, April 22, 2011

Get Your Motor Running...

I had to do a quick post today to show you an amazing recent find!

DSC_0015

Last week I stumbled upon this fabulous Vintage Harley Davidson T-shirt!! It's from 1987, How awesome is that? The T-shirt is made by Speed Limit 70. I got it listed in the shop today, click on the photo for more information! I can see this paired with some short shorts, maybe some denim, and a pair of leather boots for summer!

On a side note, I'm hosting a giveaway for Delightful Designs! Swing by, there's still time to enter!

ddheader2

I had planned on a better blog post tonight, but we got a last minute call from a friend to go hang out for a bit, outside! We had to take him up on it. It was a gorgeous night to spend some time outside. I'm also working on my first guest blog post tonight. Exciting! I'll let you know when that's published so you can all check it out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them! Bring on the Easter Candy!