Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daffy Dil



Wow, if this card doesn't say Spring, I don't know what will.  This is one of the cards from my recent Spring has Sprung class.  I used this adorable little Daffy Dil stamp from Printworks.  Daffy was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a Petite Oval Nestie die and colored with Copics. The lime and buttercup panels are from Bo Bunny's new "Double Dot" line. These prints don't have dots though, the lime has large flourishes on one side and petite flourishes on the reverse.  The buttercup panel has stripes on one side and small octagons on the reverse.  I stamped the Daffy a second time so that I could pop up the flower blossom.  The rest of the design is pretty simple and straight forward.  I also stamped an beautiful Easter sentiment from Printworks onto the inside of the card.  Now I just need to get it in the mail so it reaches it's destination by Easter.  Wish me luck!


Want the instructions?  Here is the PDF.