Friday, April 29, 2011

Time Well Spent

When I saw Deedee's  new digi, Time Well Spent, it just "spoke" to me as we say in our family.  I think it's another one of those versatile images that can be used for many different occasions. 



After coloring the image with copics, I cut it out with my nesties and then sponged it before removing the die.  I did the same thing for the sentiment. This sentiment really makes you think.  I frequently need this reminder that God's timetable is far superior to my own and I just need to trust Him.

I used some pearl flourishes and added 3 singles pearls in the bottom left corner.  I used a metallic marker to do a little highlighting on the watch.





Here's a pic of my interior decorating.  I cut a Fancy Tags 3 in half  and placed it behind my petite scalloped oval.

I am entering it into the following challenges:
Mojo Monday 188 - sketch challenge
Paper Sundaes Challenge #66 - use at least two of the following items: yellow, pearls, sparkle, and die cuts.  I used die cuts & pearls
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #108 - Use at least 5 layers

Supplies:
Sketch - Mojo Monday #188
Cardstock - Recollections, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper - Cosco Cricket (Ever After), Cream/Black floral - Unknown
Stamp - Deedee's Digis (TimeWell Spent)
Ink - Colorbox Fluid Chalk (Charcoal)
Markers - Copic, AC Metallic Silver
Embellishments/Tools - Pearl Flourish (Recollections), Pearls (BG), Nestabilities (petite ovals, petite scalloped ovals, & labels 4), Fiskars Border Punch (Apron Lace)



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!