Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Mothering Instincts" Week Begins!

Shabby Chic Torso

Hi Everyone~


Welcome to “Mothering Instincts” Week here at Whimsical Musings. I’d like to start by showing you my latest project--this “Shabby Chic Torso” now available in my Etsy shop. I have used curly seam binding ribbon to adorn this piece.


Up Close

I had no idea that it would take 10 hours to create! But, it is a real favorite of mine and I thought it would make a memorable gift for Mother’s Day.


As many of you know, I design for Shabby Cottage Studio and the torso is from their wonderful online store! (The music note graphics are from The Graphics Fairy.)



I have some wonderful news~My Paris Collage has just been featured on The Graphics Fairy’s Craft Blog....I hope you’ll check it out ~and it’s a great place to visit for new ideas!



Paris Collage--Custom Order



And before you go, I want to ask you a question....What is your earliest memory of your mom? I’ll tell you mine. I was about 3 or 4 years old and my mom bought the Snow White Album from Disney. We listened to the story and read the accompanying book together. It was a really happy moment for me.


Linking this to Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy!


Linking this to Blue Monday!


Linking this to Created By Hand!


Linking this to White Wednesday!