Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OBG Blog Hop

Well, here I am for the third day in a row.  Crazy isn't it?  Today I am hopping with some of my pals from the Design Diva's Facebook group.  You should have arrived at my blog from Angie's blog, if not you can o back to  Vicki's blog as she is starting the hop for us.  On the third Wednesday of each month we get together to share and Oldie, But Goodie with you.  What does OBG mean?  It means that we have used stamps and/or supplies that are at least 6 months old.  I think everything except for the white cardstock and the Lacey Square Nestie are 6 months old.  The stamp I used is another PSX Botanical from my collection.  


After I colored the image panel, I covered it with double sided adhesive sheet and yep, you guessed it......I covered it with microfine glitter.  If you click on the pic you will see all of the glittery goodness up close.  After the glitter was applied, I added a little more color to the apple and the center of the flowers with my Copics.  I know all of you Copic purest are probably squirming in your seats about that one.  I do know that Copics should be the topmost medium when mixing, but this microfine glitter is so, so fine that I don't have a problem doing it from time to time.  Afterall, I can always change the marker's nib if I need to. :)


Now, I am going to send you on your way to Mary's blog as there is so much more to see.