Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Lamb Basket

Happy Tuesday!  I have a few Eastery/Springy items to share with you this week so I thought I would start with this cute little basket.  I created the bottom of the basket using the same measurements from the bottom of  my Bunny Box in this post.  The adorable dot paper is from Memory Box.  The little lamb is from an old Salt Box Studio set that I had never used.  I stamped the little lamb in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then Copic C00 to add a little shading and then I covered her little body with microfine glitter.  Yep, I have been using that glitter alot lately.  Love that stuff.  I am not sure what is going in the box, but I do know that I will be giving this box to my favorite little lamby, even if she is 17 years old now! 


I'll be back tomorrow with an Oldie, But Goodie.