Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sick Days = Cuddle Days

My sweet little princess was a little under the weather yesterday. I think she was just plain wore out from such a fun, busy weekend of playing with her friends and being outside.

Adam had some meetings to attend to in the afternoon, so I skipped out of work and cared for my baby. We cuddled on the couch together and watched HSM3 until she fell asleep for an hour and a half.

Adam had bought her some popsicles to help her feel better and she swears that's what cured her. hehe! Considering she ate 4 of them and looked like this afterwards, I'll go along with her theory!! :)
She begged and begged and begged to go play on her new playset, so as soon as we got back from picking up Lilli from school, I let them play for about 10 mins. She was as happy as can be and felt like a million bucks.
I loved being home with her ~ I think I needed the extra cuddles just as much as she did! ;)