Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Precious Gifts!


Hi Everyone~

This week, I received the most precious tag from my daughter-in-law, Nikki!



Nikki doesn't have a blog, but she visits mine regularly...She made this adorable embossed tag in honor of Faerie Wishes Week! I was so surprised! And not only that~on the back of it, she wrote the most beautiful faerie poem...I'm not only blessed by the tag, but also by having such a precious daughter-in-law~Thank you, Nikki!


And, oh my goodness, imagine my surprise when this beautiful Easter picture came from Roselle at Seaside Rose Creations...It is so completely adorable--AND there was the most beautiful Paris matchbox to accompany it...WOW!



To Nikki and Roselle, thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing your beautiful creations.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday!

XO
Cindy