Thursday, April 21, 2011

Introducing the artistry of Bruce Wolfenbarger

The Internet, and it's myriad of social media outlets, can be a wonderful thing at times.

For instance, when you find long-lost friends, relatives, etc.  It was through a chance circumstance that my husband ran across his pal, Bruce Wolfenbarger, an old friend from back in their Boulder City, Nevada high school days on one of these outlets, and that reunion led to my meeting said friend's wife,Teresa,  and well, we're all good buddies now!

So I was thrilled when Bruce began sharing some of his fabulous photographs online. One thing has led to another, and Bruce now has a website where he is sharing (and selling) his fantastic photography, and I wanted to share a few of those with you.






I love how Bruce captures the beauty of nature in his Idaho surroundings.
 
If you'd like to see more of his work, check out his website at http://www.wolfmanncreations.com/