Sunday, April 24, 2011

Benjamin Bunny

We sent our daughter an Easter basket (well, it was in a small canvas tote bag this year) at college.  Here is the card I made to go with it.



I used the Benjamin Bunny digi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Isn't he adorable?! I did a lot of layering with my large & small circle nesties and my lacey circle nesties. Can you tell I love them?  :)  I used a little bit of glitter pen on the flowers.  I don't often make shaped cards and this is one of very few circle cards I've ever made.  It's much easier now with my nesties.

I am including it in the current Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge -- Challenge #22 Violets and Lilacs and Plums! Oh my!.


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Recollections, Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  BG & Recollections
Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Benjamin Bunny)
Embellishments/Tools:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Ribbon (Michael's), Nestabilities, Sakura gelly roll glitter pen

I borrowed this idea from Darsie over on the Crafting with Deedee's Digis blog and made these for our daughter's roommates as a little Easter treat.  Thanks, Darsie for the inspiration.



I used the same Benjamin Bunny stamp and a similar design to our daughter's card for the tags.  Here's a close up of the tags.




Supplies:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper:  BG
Stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Benjamin Bunny)
Embellishments/Tools:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Baker's Twine, Nestabilities, Sakura gelly roll glitter pen

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great week.