Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrate in Style

Hello!  Whew, what a busy week this is going to be.  Coming up this weekend is the 10th Annual Great Yosemite Stamp Escape and we have been busy as hornets ordering, unpacking, pricing and repacking product and prizes for the weekend.  Whew, it is gonna be fun, fun, fun!  The teachers this year are amazing and the projects are fabulous!  There are still a few spots left, come and join us!


For my card today, I am sharing this adorable image from the Gina K. Designs Celebrate in Style set.  The colors used were from last Friday's StampTV Color Spotlight challenge. 
The layout was inspired from the Card Patterns Sketch 112 for this week.  I have never played along with them and when I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use it with the dressform image.  I used my new Spellbinders Parisian Accents die set for the fleur border and the scroll accent above the image panel. Finished off with a few rhinestones and it is ready to go! 
Recipe:
Stamps:  Celebrate in Style-Gina K. Designs
Paper:  PL White, PL Bubblegum-GKD, Buttercup Distressed Dots-Memory Box
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Extras:  Rhinestones, Ribbon, Copics, Nesties Dies, Corner Rounder, Sakura Stardust pen