Thursday, April 28, 2011

MAXI Inspiration!

I knew that Maxi Dresses and Skirts we're going to popular this season. I didn't think too much about it, because I don't really know how to style them, and I don't have any in my closet right now! Then, I started to see them pop up on some of my favorite Daily Outfit and Fashion Blogs! This is the first maxi dress that made me realize I want one!

maybesomedaywe'llbesmarter
On Stephanie, From Maybe Someday We'll Be Smarter. How pretty is this floral Maxi dress, with a denim top over it? I love it!

Then I started seeing them show up over and over! Here's a few more photos of my favorite bloggers and Etsy sellers looking great in Maxi length Skirts and Dresses!

ihearthella
Here's Jessica, From IHeartHella!

Mouse Vox Vintage
The Lovely Rachel, From MouseVoxVintage.

ShopGrandmaJune - Mandy
Here's Mandy, From Shop Grandma June.
These photos of Mandy were featured here!

KellyShoeStrings
Kelly, From Kelly Shoe Strings!

Littleredpurse
Leah, From Little Red Purse.

MIskabelle
Jayme, One half of a Sister Duo at Miskabelle Vintage.

photo
And Here's Stephanie, From HoneyCoolerHandmade!

How Fabulous do all these girls look?! If you didn't want a floor length skirt or dress before, Aren't you considering it now?! I certainly am!

Thanks to all these lovely ladies for letting me use their beautiful photos!