Saturday, April 23, 2011

Snapshot Saturday!



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.  It’s easy to participate – just post a picture that was taken by you, a friend, or a family member and add your link on Alyce’s site.

To participate in the Saturday Snapshot meme post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you.

 I bring you a sad story today. I "had" a beautiful angel statue that reside in my peaceful garden.

Before The Wind storms
And then one week, we had horrific windstorms sweep through North Texas.  And thus my poor angel is no more.


I guess this particular angel forgot how to use her wings!  So sad!