Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - great books coming up next year!!


Is there anything better than anticipation???  Especially when it's anticipation of a new book coming out soon?

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine (http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com), that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Here's what I'm looking forward to!  I actually have two this week that I can't wait for!! 


Coming in February, just in time for Valentine's Day!  I love Ree Drummond's cookbook "The Pioneer Woman," and I can't wait to read her story about how she met her cowboy!


Also, in February, the third book in the Flavia de Luce series that began with "The Sweetness At The Bottom Of The Pie!"

What are you waiting on to read??

Happy Reading, Ya'll!