Friday, December 10, 2010

CSS Sketch Hop

I am gathering with some of my fellow Center Stage Spotlight Alumni members for a fun sketch challenge.  Guess what, I created this sketch that we all used.  I really like this sketch and can't wait to see what my fellow CSSers do with it. You should have arrived here from seeing Lori's beautiful creation, if not you can go back to StampTV and start from the beginning....you don't want to miss a thing.



So, here is the sketch we used:



and here is my card:



I haven't made a shaker card in years so I decided I would break out the nesties and glitter and create one.  I stamped the trees from the GKD Winter Wonderland set in Meadow Adirondack ink onto a piece of print paper from Websters Pages. I layered up some more of these pretty papers for the front of the card, added some little snowflakes/ribbon/pearls and called it good. 



Now for the inside of the card.  I used a sentiment from the GKD Festive Frame set.  I added another stacked snowflake with a little pearl in the center.


Now it is time for me to send you hopping on your way.  Head on over to Melissa's blog and check out her awesome creation.