Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tell it to the Paw

Hello!  I was thinking it was a little chilly here today, but then I received an e-mail from my friend Karen this morning and she is staying in and doing some baking as it is a whopping 6 degrees where she is at.  I think it is supposed to be about 55 degrees here today.  That is short sleeve weather for her.  LOL 


The card I am sharing with you today was created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 96.  Every week I look at and save the awesome sketches that Karen creates and I always think I will have time to play along and then my week gets crazy and that is the end of that.  This morning I had some time and was bound and determined to play along.  I think this little bear from the Cat's Pajamas Big Bear set is adorable.  I knew I had to have this stamp as soon as I saw it and was thrilled when we received it at The Cat's Meow.  I bought it right away, I wanted to be sure to get him before he was gone.  LOL   The set has two different sentiments, one for the holidays and the one I used above.  I stamped Mr. Bear with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on Ivory cardstock and colored with Copics markers (E33, E53 and E57).  I did a little paper piecing to his ears and paws, added some faux stitching, button and twine and called it good. 


Well, I better get moving.  I have laundry to do today and the desk in my studio looks like a bomb went off. 


Hugs,