Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting Your Creative Groove On




Hi Everyone--


As many of you know, I am the Artist in Residence for Shabby Cottage Studio. I absolutely love their Combo Tag Set, so I used their Paris bicycles tag to create this journal. Right now, there is a big sale going on there, so you might want to go over and stock up on images and supplies that you can use all year long! (This tag is part of a large set that has lots of gorgeous tags in it ready for immediate download after purchase.)


One more thing...If you are the first person to order something from my Etsy shop, you will receive this journal free with your purchase. I am not announcing this in my store, but rather, for my blog friends.


I hope you’re having an awesome holiday time! Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary, so this is indeed, a special week for me!


XO

Cindy