Sunday, December 19, 2010

Forgotten LOTDs: Fails Of Purple

Looks of the Day that I strive to forget


I tried and failed with my first look: believe it or not, there are three different purples but it merged into one (even without the editing - which I do for fun on failed looks by the way - the purples were unidentifiable). I need to learn how to differentiate between similar shades and blend/combine accordingly.

With the second look I went for a "sunset transition", going from a blue-orange on my waterline to a dusky purple-dark blue combination on the lid. I think today was too humid though for make up, blending and being artistic in general so it didn't work out or have the intensity I wanted. It might be because of the primer as well which I will do another post on once I test out another primer...

Look away, these are edited (advance warning) because they are failed. Cam-whoring is always fun though.